Pages

Monday 3 May 2010

information and teaser

.This story will contain abuse, violence, adult language and possible lemons, I will inform you if when

certain scenes will take place incase you do not want to read them.

I need someone who can make a picture of Edward in an FBI uniform as I have no idea where to begin, also
if anyone would like to make other banner, my one is very simple because I don’t know how to make them.
I would be so grateful.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are looking forward to my story. All the characters etc belong to
Stephanie Meyer, I’m just borrowing them for a while.
Thank you again



Prolong teaser ( not be edited )



“ I love you so much” I whispered into her mouth

“ I love you too handsome.” I smiled at her, the biggest smile I have even had appeared on my face and in

that moment I felt whole, I felt complete the first time in four years. I closed my eyes and crashed my lips

to her again. I could feel my daughter’s hand on my face but I could not pull away from Bella, it had been

too long since I had her in my arms, I wanted to tasted her so much. I pulled her tighter to me as I ran my

tongue along her bottom lips. She opened her mouth with a sign and I pushed my tongue into her mouth.

But I could not taste her, I searched her mouth but could not find her tongue, I started to panic and tightened

my grip on her again but I could feel her slipping away.

“Bella” I whispered praying she could hear me.

“Bella please” I whispered again as I opened my eyes to find that my nightmare had come true, she was

gone, I hared my daughter giggle and when in turned to look at her she was gone too.

“Bella” I shouted. But there was only blackness in front of me.


“ Beelllaa” I yelled louder spinning round in a circle. “ no, no Bella, please no Bella” I fell to my knees all
my energy drained from my body.

“No no not again” the words came out as a sob while tears fell from my eyes. “please” I begged

“Bella, come back,” I pleaded


“ BEELLLAAA” yelled as I jumped from my bed.

“BELLA” I yelled into the empty room, tears still falling down my cheek.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH, FUCKING SON OF A BITCH, ” I yelled punching at my pillows. I knew it

was too good to be true. I have had many dreams about Bella but that was the first one that had my daughter

in it. My daughter. My heart ache for the little girl I would never have. I slowly lay back onto my bed and

crawled into the foetal position, “Bella” I whispered as I clung to my pillow and cried myself back into a

dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment